by Ashley Black
THE FACEBLASTER IS A POWERFUL TOOL! Make sure to LOOK in a mirror and ONLY blast where you are desiring results. If you’re not sure, DON’T USE IT UNTIL WE CAN COACH YOU (message my “Ashley Black Guru” page for coaching)! Stop using it if the result is undesired until we can guide you.
Please read this blog carefully!
Remember that skin tightening happens over time as blood flow is restored and collagen and elastin can act on the skin. See page 70 of The Cellulite Myth for more in-depth information about skin health and tightening.
BEFORE you begin FaceBlasting, please perform the 7 FasciaBlasting and posture correction steps in the Headache Relief series 2-3 times per week for at least 2-3 weeks to open up and loosen the tight fascia in the upper body and keep it from pulling down on the neck and face. Correcting your posture will also lengthen and stabilize your structure, ensuring you get the best results from your FaceBlasting! Visit this blog for more information on fascia lines.
Using the FaceBlaster™ can increase blood flow, which in turn, aids in the utilization of collagen and elastin in the skin. It can restructure the fascia of the face, which may have significant long-term benefits. The surface fascia, which is a contributor to the appearance of wrinkles, can be easily manipulated with the FaceBlaster™, allowing you to “sculpt” or “contour” your face if used properly.
Here are some important guidelines and what to expect:
1. Start by taking clear “before” pictures of the front and both sides of your face and neck to ensure you have an accurate way to track your progress.
2. BEFORE you begin FaceBlasting, perform the 7 steps in the Headache Relief Series 2-3 times per week for at least 2-3 weeks.
3. All the FasciaBlaster tools, including the FaceBlaster can reduce subcutaneous fat. Do not use the FaceBlaster on areas that you do not want to diminish in volume, like your cheeks. Analyze your face and decide what parts you want smaller and more defined and only use the FaceBlaster™ on those areas.
4. The face is much less dense and more delicate than the rest of the body. The FaceBlaster technique is light and brisk. Do not go deep or use hard pressure or you may cause dents.
5. We recommend solely using the FaceBlaster for the face. You can use the larger claws of the Mini1™ or Mini2™ on your jawline and your head as shown in the Headache Relief Series.
6. When blasting around the eye area, only use two of the prongs on a single claw with very light pressure, and be very gentle and careful. Do not blast directly over the eye or within the eye socket.
7. We don’t have enough data to make this call, so use at your own risk, but at this time we do not recommend FaceBlasting over Botox or fillers.
8. The FaceBlaster can be used on all types of scars including acne scars.
9. The FaceBlaster may cause detox symptoms, usually in the form of a pimple or temporary breakout. With regular FaceBlasting and sufficient cleansing, detox should cease.
10. Following the recovery tips in this blog, including cold therapy (ice baths or packs) can aid in the prevention of swelling and help with skin tightening.
11. Be sure to consider the other factors that affect healthy fascia, including proper hydration, nutrition, sleep, exercise, and posture.
The Limited Edition FaceBlaster™ Gift Set includes the FaceBlaster, along with a Pre-Blast Cleanse, FaceBlaster Oil, Post-Blast Cleanse, and After Blaster Cream. The FaceBlaster™ is not a one-step tool, but a process, so use these products for best results.
Here are the steps involved in a full and successful FaceBlasting session:
- Heat is recommended but not required
- Pre-cleanse with the Pre-Blast Cleanse
- Use a dime size drop of FaceBlaster Oil
- Post-cleanse with Post-Blast Cleanse
- Apply After Blaster Cream for skin tightening and hydration
It’s important that you blast your face evenly, as you don’t want to be left uneven! Here are the “zones” to blast on your face! We recommend 30-90 seconds per zone, 2-4 times a week.
- The forehead
- The “11’s” (between your brows)
- The temples and masseter muscle
- Crow’s feet
- The cheek line
- The jawline and double chin
- Nasolabial folds
- OPTIONAL: Cheeks (only if you WANT to lose volume there. Most people should not blast their cheeks.)
Remember, fascia runs in lines, so it’s important to blast more than just the face! Perform the 7 steps in the Headache series to open up the fascia in the entire upper body and correct your posture in conjunction with FaceBlasting for full fascia release.
Always consult your physician prior to using the FaceBlaster™.
All known science about the FaceBlaster™ leads us to the conclusion of skin tightening. If you experience any undesired result, discontinue immediately and send before and after pictures to my Ashley Black Guru facebook page so we can advise you. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK and blast in the mirror to avoid any undesired result.
Please use caution and consult a trusted medical professional if diagnosed with any of the conditions below. Once resolved, seek physician approval for fascia work and the FaceBlaster™.
– Acne Vulgaris
– Chicken Pox
– Herpes Zoster
– Skin Cancer
FaceBlaster™ FaceCare Essentials Ingredients:
Cleansers Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glycerin, Acrylate Copolymer, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitan Oleate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Coffea Robusta Seed Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Leaf Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Aristotelia Chilensis Fruit Extract, Brassica Oleracea Acephala Leaf Extract, Phytic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol
FaceBlaster Oil Ingredients: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Trihydroxystearin, Plankton Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Tocopherol, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance
After Blaster Cream Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, SD Alcohol 40-B, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Isopropyl Myristate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Ceteareth-20, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance, Citric Acid.